Entrust People are recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer with exposure to control systems to join a successful and growing organisation who have multiple sites across the UK. This role will be based at their Angus Facility.
Working with an established design team the successful candidate will contribute to providing creative solutions on bespoke projects. You will be designing Electrical Solutions for Special-purpose automated equipment for various sectors.
You will be educated to HND / degree level in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or be a time served electrician with knowledge and understanding of legislation relating to electrical control systems. Ideally you will have full knowledge of the life cycle of machinery manufacturing from concept design, construction through to installation and commissioning.
Duties of post
· Electrical design & bill of material production
· Creation of safety risk assessment & design documentation
· Provision of technical guidance
· Service support including the possibility of overseas travel
· Research and development of new electrical systems and projects
· Liaising with other departments/sub-contractors to co-ordinate on projects
· HND / degree in electrical/electronic engineering or time served electrician
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation relating to electrical control systems
· Experience of electrical systems design, commissioning and support preferably in a machine building environment
· Electrical CAD experience.
· Good numeracy and computer skills (Microsoft Office).
· An understanding of manufacturing processes
· Excellent time management skills
· Attention to detail and understanding of the importance of accuracy/quality
· The ability to work and collaborate as part of a team.
In return this role offers the opportunity to join a business who truly values the people within their business and offer excellent career progression, further development, competitive salary and the chance to contribute to ground breaking and innovative technologies.