Entrust People are currently seeking a Buyer with experience in materials to join aGlobal Pharmaceutical business based in Liverpool on a rolling contract, initially on a 12 month basis with the possibility of extending long term.
The successful candidate will have experience in a MRP role in a manufacturing environment tied with the following: -
· Strong working knowledge of MRP processes, materials management and purchasing.
· Working knowledge of supply chain business processes; Shop Floor Control, Master Production Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
· Experience of production planning and data analysis tools (e.g. SAP R/3, APO, Business Objects)
· Strong communications skills
· High level of attention to detail and adherence to process disciplines
· Conversant with Microsoft office.
· Main contact supply chain contact for day to day activities. Attend daily production plan meetings, represent wider supply chain issues to the production team
· Maintain production schedules and campaigns based on the master schedules. Implement master schedules to ensure the master schedule end dates and customer service commitments are met:
Ø Communicate the production plan in line with the master production schedule
Ø Ensure production plan and capacities are aligned and investigate any discrepancies
Ø Liaise with many groups of people including warehousing, QA and laboratories to ensure material is available to meet customer demand. Generate data to support demand consolidation and lab pre- S&OP processes.
Ø Maintain schedules by reviewing work centres in APO/SAP and processing RR’s if necessary.
Ø Prioritise and expedite product approvals as required, reviewing the status of outstanding deviations relating to required lots
Ø Liaise with internal & external warehousing to schedule required material movements to support production activities.
· MRP owner for Finished Goods Manufacturing.:
Ø Purchase of MRP items to support manufacturing operations
Ø Liaison with Production supervision to ensure production continuity
Ø Calculating material requirements using the exception report, or tank gauges or information from work tickets, calculating required delivery schedules accounting for lead times
Ø Reviewing safety stocks, order quantities and lead times maintained in SAP.
Ø Execute label changes in conjunction with artwork studio, PPM group & regulatory requirements
· Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies raw material/packaging suppliers.
· Generate data and lead supply chain metric review meetings with Team Leaders, MS&T, QA, Production Coordinators. Ensure failures are investigated and appropriate countermeasures implemented.
· Review and interpret inventory and provision reports on a monthly basis and ensure actions are followed through e.g. material dispositioned for destruction, expired materials etc. Maintain monthly financial data around days of stock.