Job Title: Quality Officer
Posted: 2019-04-19 14:27:04
Quality Officer - GMP
Entrust People are currently supporting a key client in their search for
a Quality Assurance Officer with experience of working in GMP requirements
associated with API manufacturing. Securing this role will you join a growing
manufacturing facility based in the Kent area.
Supporting the Quality Manager, the role will include working with the
team of scientists to implement, maintain and improve procedures and processes
that support GMP compliance.
- Supporting the Quality Manager with
commissioning and validation activities along with the implementation,
maintenance and improving the Quality Management System.
- You will be involved in the training
of personnel in GMP and associated Quality Management System requirements.
- Developing, maintain and executing
the site internal audit schedule.
- Perform audits and inspections as
- Review and approve production and
analytical documentation necessary for the manufacture, analysis and subsequent
release of API.
- Ensure the document control system is
- Perform investigations and review
information, drawing conclusions in support of CAPA’s, customer complaints.
- Assist with/host audits by customers
and regulators/accreditation bodies.
- Identify and participate in Quality
- A science degree (preferably
- Proven experience in GMP requirements
associated with API manufacturing.
- Experience of regulatory inspections
and customer audits.
- Experience in the development and
maintenance of Quality Management Systems within a Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience of performing risk-based
- Ability to challenge and drive
quality/compliant culture forward.
The business is going through extensive growth and they are looking for character - someone confident, assertive and a persuasive manner. A flexible approach to working is desired in return for great rates and ample opportunity for future personal growth and development
Please contact one of our experienced consultants, Suzi Roberston on +44(0) 1224 608988. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to discuss this role in more detail.