Job Title: Project Manager
Posted: 2020-01-09 13:58:45
Entrust People are delighted to present a Project Manager
position with a global, high growth diagnostics company based in Oxfordshire.
The company develop and commercialise IVD products for immunology and
infectious diseases and this position will enforce their growing structure and
activity. The role will oversee various projects and key business initiatives
across their R&D phases and into commercialisation, working with cross
functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Working with the senior Directors and key decision makers
to ensure the various projects allocated are resourced appropriately and work
is conducted to the agreed Company strategy.
- Works closely to ensure all activities are communicated
across the teams and critical path items and areas of slippage are highlighted
to the senior management.
- The Project Manager is responsible for supporting (and
leading) and organising cross functional teams to build the basic
infrastructure of each project’s work plan (in collaboration with managers) and
support/lead the teams to successfully complete tasks on time.
- The key aspects of the role are to ensure:
- Project manage support/leadership of prioritised new
product development projects and other Company initiatives to deliver projects
- Embed an agreed project management structure within the
company, working closely with senior leaders across the Company.
- Perform project/program management training across the
Company and follow up support to identified managers as required.
- Continue to review and revise the project management
process as we learn more following completion of projects.
- Utilise learnings to develop and facilitate After Action
- Provide project management support/leadership for US/OUS
You will need to have:
- Proficiency in a wide range of program and project
management skills, including maintenance of complex schedules and timelines,
cross team leadership, risk mitigation, customer communication, etc.
- A Life Science or Engineering background, to degree level.
- 5 years or more experience of working within matrix
management of complex projects.
- Previous experience in a project management role from a
Medical Devices, IVD, Pharma or Biotech background is essential
- Experience of successfully delivering operational
- Familiar with key project management techniques such as
Microsoft Project, Prince 2.
- Excellent package and benefits available
- Chance to work with a successful, growing company in the
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Fantastic work ethic and company culture, a place to thrive
and build on possibility
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in
finding out more, then please apply below, call Paul on 01224 907990 or email Paul@entrustpeople.co.uk